Updated June 05, 2020
Thank you for visiting Nobieh’s website! I hope you enjoy our content.
In order to make the journey safe and pleasant for everyone, we would like to mention our general rules.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. Neither the company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the site and/or any content on the site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the site. Without limiting the foregoing, all content on the site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. The company likewise does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will earn any money using the site or the company’s technology or services. You accept all responsibility for evaluating your own earning potential as well as executing your own business and services. Your earning potential is entirely dependent on your own products, ideas, techniques; your execution of your business plan; the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques offered and utilized; as well as your finances, your knowledge and your skill. Since these factors differ among all individuals, the company cannot and does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees regarding your success or income level. The company does not warrant that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, the content, and/or the materials available on this site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. The company shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider. Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
11. You must be at least 18 years old to participate on our Sites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, with the permission of your parent or legal guardian, you may view the Sites as a visitor.
12. By accessing the Sites, you agree not to:
use the Sites in any unlawful manner or in any manner that could damage, disable, disrupt or impair the Sites or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Sites
use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or similar data methods to download or otherwise, store, publish or distribute the content of the Sites
intercept or misappropriate data or personal information from the Sites
post,transmit, publish, share or otherwise make available any information, software or other material that contains a virus, malware or any other harmful component including but not limited to trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage or interfere with the Sites
intimidate, harass or insult other users
post, transmit, publish, share or otherwise make available any content that is abusive, harmful, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, infringing, hateful, harassing, defamatory, insulting, obscene, profane, racist, or otherwise objectionable
post, transmit, publish, share or otherwise make available content that would incite a criminal offense, violate the rights of others or that would otherwise create liability or violate any Applicable Laws
post, transmit, publish, share, or otherwise make available any inappropriate advertising, solicitations or promotional materials including junk mail or spam
inappropriately post transmit, publish, share, or otherwise make available or solicit private information such as phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers
impersonate any person or entity (including, but not limited to, any of our employees or representatives), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity
use your account or another user’s account in an inappropriate or unauthorized manner
post the same message or comment multiple times
We reserve the right to monitor communications on the Sites between you and other user
- 13. User Registration :If you access the Sites as a visitor, you will not be required to provide personally identifiable information. However, to access certain Services, you may be required to register or to create an account and to provide certain information.
When registering an account, you agree to:
provide true and accurate information about yourself
create a suitable username that is not offensive, infringing or deceptive
not register for more than one account,
not register for an account on behalf of someone other than yourself
maintain the security of your passwords and identification
be responsible for all use and activity under your account, and the consequences thereof, regardless of whether you have authorized such use and activity
immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security
14.The Site Content cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical or legal matters. We encourage you to seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information found on the Sites. Your access and use of the Sites does not in any way create a physician/patient, confidential or privileged relationship, or any other relationship that would give rise to any duties on our part or the part of its contributors. We do not endorse any specific tests, physicians, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear on the Sites. Your reliance on any information provided on the Sites is solely at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death. Content on this and related sites in no way constitutes medical advice and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. We also advise you to consult with your medical doctor before changing your diet or lifestyle. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it as a result of your use of site content. We make no guarantees about your experience or results from your use of content and you release the Site, its officers, employees, and consultants of any liability relating to your use.
15. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with in accordance with French law, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.